Saturday, April 20, 2013

An Ordinary Day With Extraordinary Features

I seem to post a lot of things about "what I am learning" or "what God's teaching me," which is indeed a huge part of life, but I have not said much about days like today. Today was a normal day with extraordinary features. Everything about it seemed to contrast with yesterday. Yesterday was a windy day with bursts of down pouring rain. Today the sun was shining and the breeze blew but gently. The clouds in the sky were like the sheep that dot the fields. Yesterday I was tired and lacking in creative drive or ideas. Today I was well rested and full of new thoughts. Yesterday I was discouraged about finances and today I was greatly encouraged by God's ways and timing of providing. Everyday is new. Everyday is ordinary and yet also extraordinary.


Taste of Ireland: Even though I hate the thought of eating a little lamb, well made lamb stew is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment