Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ten Things to Check Off the Non-Existant Bucket List


For a while I kept up a good habit of posting about every week. As the holidays came around, I let my habit slip and have managed to only post one thing in the last month. I suppose I have hit a kind of writer's block. All of my ideas seem unworthy of sharing and nothing new in my life is particularly interesting enough to write about. So here is a list of ten things from the past two months that I did for the first time.

  1. Stayed in the servants quarters of a centuries old house
  2.  Scraped ice off the car
  3.  Pulled open Christmas crackers – wrapped cardboard tubes with small gifts inside
  4.   Lit candles on the Christmas Tree
  5. Ate Raclette, complete with a small grill on the table, meat, potatoes, cheese, and wondrous flavors
  6.    Saw the alps covered in snow
  7.  Went snowboarding!
  8.  Travelled by train all by my lonesome – I’m a big kid now!
  9.   Voluntarily cooked with mushrooms (and enjoyed it)
  10.  Moved into an apartment



   Taste of Ireland: Every entrance to a motorway has a “no horse and buggy” sign. 



No comments:

Post a Comment